This package allows you to install Plainpad quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Plainpad is a self hosted, open source note taking application that is very easy to setup on your server. Your data will never leave your server and you will be able to access them from any device connected to the internet. With Plainpad you can allow multiple users to access the application without being able to see each other's notes. The notes are being encrypted and stored safely in the database.
Shipped version: 1.0.0~ynh3
- Official app website: https://alextselegidis.com/get/plainpad
- Official admin documentation: https://alextselegidis.com/get/plainpad/self-hosted
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/alextselegidis/plainpad
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/plainpad
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/plainpad_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/plainpad_ynh/tree/testing --debug
sudo yunohost app upgrade plainpad -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/plainpad_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps