Retroarch Web Player for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Retroarch Web Player quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
RetroArch is a frontend for emulators, game engines and media players. It enables you to run classic games on a wide range of computers and consoles through its slick graphical interface. Settings are also unified so configuration is done once and for all. In addition to this, you are able to run original game discs (CDs) from RetroArch. RetroArch has advanced features like shaders, netplay, rewinding, next-frame response times, runahead, machine translation, blind accessibility features, and more!
Shipped version: 1.16.0~ynh1
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: http://www.retroarch.com/
- Official user documentation: https://docs.libretro.com/
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.libretro.com/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/retroarch
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/retroarch_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/retroarch_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade retroarch -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/retroarch_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps