Syncthing for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Syncthing quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
Shipped version: 1.15.1
- Official documentation: https://docs.syncthing.net
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/syncthing_ynh/issues
- App website: https://syncthing.net/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/syncthing/syncthing
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/syncthing_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade syncthing -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/syncthing_ynh/tree/testing --debug