Transmission for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Transmission quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Transmission is a fast, easy, and free BitTorrent client.
Shipped version: 3.00~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
YunoHost specific features
- Integration with YunoHost Multimedia directories
Alternative to WebUI :
You can use remote client on different platforms to manage your Transmission server:
- Dekstop: Transmission-remote-GUI: https://github.com/transmission-remote-gui/transgui
- Mobile: Transdroid: http://www.transdroid.org/
- More clients here: https://transmissionbt.com/resources/
You can use the following information to connect your server:
- Remote host: Your domain or IP address (don't add folder)
- Port: 443
- SSL: Enabled
- User: Your Yunohost Username
- Password: Password of the Yunohost User above
- RPC Path: /torrent/transmission/rpc (if you used the standard folder)
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.transmissionbt.com
- Official admin documentation: https://github.com/transmission/transmission/wiki
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/transmission/transmission
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_transmission
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/transmission_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/transmission_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade transmission -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/transmission_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps