Wallabag for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Wallabag quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Wallabag is a self hostable Read-It-Later application allowing you to not miss any content anymore. Click, save, read it when you can. It extracts content so that you can read it when you have time.
It provides a web interface, browser (Firefox / Chrome / Opera) add-ons, mobile apps (Android / iOS / Windows Phone) and even on e-reader (PocketBook / Kobo).
Shipped version: 2.4.2
- Official documentation: https://doc.wallabag.org/en/
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/#/app_wallabag2
YunoHost specific features
In addition to Wallabag core features, the following are made available with this package:
- Integrate with YunoHost users and SSO - i.e. logout button
- Allow one user to be the administrator (set at the installation)
- Asynchronous import using Redis (need to be enabled in the Internal Settings). RabbitMQ import not supported (yet ?)
- Removing a Yunohost's user won't delete the related wallabag user, but only desactivate it. You need to manualy remove it from wallabag before. See: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wallabag2_ynh/issues/39
NB: Since @jeromelebleu is no longer maintaining this package, I (@lapineige) take over this repository. But I have limited time and experience, so feel free to help !
Upgrade from v1
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wallabag2_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.wallabag.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Developers and testers info
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that:
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wallabag2_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade wallabag2 -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wallabag2_ynh/tree/testing --debug
Please be aware that the testing branch might contains some bugs and is not recommended if you need a stable app.
Doing a normal upgrade of the package avec
sudo yunohost app upgrade wallabag2 (without any URL specified) will revert you app to the master branch.