Z-Push for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Z-Push quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Z-Push is an Exchange ActiveSync fronted written in PHP which lets you synchronize emails (IMAP/SMTP backend) and calendar/contacts (cardDAV and caldDAV backend)
Shipped version: 2.6.1
- Official documentation: https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/ZP/Documentation
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/z-push_ynh/issues
- App website: http://z-push.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/Z-Hub/Z-Push
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/z-push_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade z-push -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/z-push_ynh/tree/testing --debug