87 lines (78 sloc)
- Look-and-Feel Seaglass was removed, due to compatibility issues with JDK 11 (210).
- Registration of ".zkn3" file ending temporarily deactivated.
- Font size of GUI adapted to high resolution screens.
- Code optimizations.
- Note-IDs were missing in XML exports (171).
- The preference setting "At program startup: Show last displayed note" lead in certain situations to program startup issues (compare 178).
- Start and member notes of note sequences are indicated in the Titles tab (#96). The order of the column Note sequence in the Titles tab is deactivated by default, since the first initialization of the table takes a while. The order can be activated via the preference setting Table and Listviews.
- The export of notes in Markdown, text, or LaTeX can now create single files for each note (#13 and #77).
- Literature footnotes can use the Bibkey instead of the number of the literature reference (i.e.
[fn luhsozsys:123]is converted into
Luhmann 1984: 123).
- The bracketing of literature footnotes can be turned off in the preferences (#91).
- Via the menu Search (Sub menu Notes) member notes of a notes sequence can be searched for, even if they are member notes or starting notes of a notes sequence.
- Via the menu Search (Sub menu Notes) notes can be search for which do not contain links (and which are not referred by links themselves) (#34).
- The order of the table columns is preserved for the next program startup (#72).
- New preferences, do not remove format tags during a search. This benefits the search performance, but removes format-interrupted words from the search results (i.e. a search for
Zettelkasten does not find
- In the export into Markdown, text, or LaTeX, the footnotes are replaced by formatted author references (if case the literature is linked with Bibkey).
- Stability improvements of all read and write operations of files (Import, Export, Laden, Save, Auto-Backup...).
- Performance improvements of the search function (#95).
- Renamed trails into note sequences and entry into note in the English UI.
- If not already listed, literature, which is referenced while the creation or the editing of a note as a reference footnote in the text, is automatically added to the authors list of the note after finishing the editing.
- For file which were drag'n'dropped into the text field of the New Entry window, no notification for moving or copying of the file existed.
- #82 was reverted, due to problems with URLs in the BibTex author listing.
- In the tab Authors, Chapters and Articles in books were swapped in the filter function (#90).
- File names with underscores conflicted with the Markdown interpreter (#26).
- Desk export into Markdown did not declare titles (#56).
- In the export window for text import, no note elements could be selected.
- Page number was not indicated for footnotes without Bibkey (#74).
- In the tab note sequence the full note sequence as well as the starting note is shown.
- Origin of sequence is accessible via the search menu as well as the menu item Note sequences for note sequences (#61).
- In the Outliner window the option to show only the directly following notes or the complete note sequence including sub-note sequences can be inserted.
- Notes in the Outliner window, which have a subsequent note, are highlighted by a symbol in the tree view. This feature can be deactivated in the View menu item.
- Extended LaTeX export options: Preamble creation and umlaut conversion is optional (#1 and #62).
- Literature footnotes can contain page numbers as well. The page number must be separated from the literature index number with a
: , i.e.
[fn 666:31] is replaced by
Luhmann 1984, S.31.
- Page numbers are included during the LaTeX export, i.e.
[fn 666:31] becomes
- The function Reload BibTex file updates existing literature items automatically (#75).
- The manual sorting of notes (i.e. by moving in the tab Titles ) was removed, since it resulted in an error-prone import and export.
- In the tab, note sequences can be extended up to a certain level by default (#73).
- In the LaTeX export, footnotes are created as
\footcite instead of
- During the insert of literature footnotes, the references are inserted automatically in brackets. During the LaTeX export, with the option
footcite the brackets are removed automatically (#65).
- The search within a note updates the view (highlighting of the search results) only after pressing the return key. This prevents lagging during the search for long notes. (#70).
- The keyword import from BibTex entries (without creating a new entry) did not work (#33).
- Links with tooltips with quotes did not work (#53).
- Image paths were not translated correctly in the LaTeX export (#51).
- Difficulties during the vertical scaling of fields for the OS X version corrected, the draggable area for the mouse enlarged (#49).
- File paths for the insertion of images, attachments, etc. were missing (#20).
- Not all format tags were removed during the export.
- Link tool tips were not shown in the Outliner and Search windows (#69).
- Moving notes by drag and drop removed comments in the Outliner (#68).
- In some BibTex entries the publisher was not indicated correctly.
- URLs with square brackets were not linked correctly (#82).
- The multi formatting during the creation of new notes was simplified by keeping the font setting. Thus, a word or a paragraph can faster be declared with multiple sequential settings (#39).
[code] formats code blocks with indentions (changes
<pre>). Inline code can be declared with
- Update of JDOM- and OpenCSV libraries.
- In the search window, spaces in comma-separated search terms are removed (#27).
- Markdown citation are correctly exported into LaTeX (#31).
- Double line break are removed during the note creation only if the option is selected (#16).
- Literature references could not be changed if only the capitalization was changed. Bug fixed, capitalization in literature references can now changed in the Literature tab (#47).
- Links to deleted notes could not be removed (#38).