Saruman is a material management tool where partners can reserve items from an inventory. There are 2 different roles: Inventory managers and partners. Inventory managers can add items to an inventory. They can create partners and assign reservable items to partners. Partners can follow a unique link to request items they can order.
At an event, they can pick up the items at a pit by scanning their own barcode with the barcode of the item.
- Admins can add partners
- Admins can add items
- Partners can log in using a unique link
- Partners can reserve items
- Admins can approve reservations
- Admins can disapprove reservations and give feedback why
- Partners can increase the count of an approved reservation by adding a new reservation for that item
- Partners can see a short overview of their costs, admins can see general reports
- Admins can edit the reservation deadline and email in the settings page
- Automize the "special requests"
- Create a check-in and check-out system for the material pit
- Tom Naessens
- Felix Van der Jeugt
- Toon Willems
- Benjamin Cousaert