Saruman is a material management tool where partners can reserve items from an inventory. There are 2 different roles: Inventory managers and partners. Inventory managers can add items to an inventory. They can create partners and assign reservable items to partners. Partners can follow a unique link to request items they can order.
At an event, they can pick up the items at a pit by scanning their own barcode with the barcode of the item.
- Admins can add partners
- Admins can add items
- Partners can log in using a unique link
- Partners can reserve items
- Admins can approve reservations
- Admins can disapprove reservations and give feedback why
- Partners can increase the count of an approved reservation by adding a new reservation for that item
- Partners can see a short overview of their costs, admins can see general reports
- Admins can edit the reservation deadline and email in the settings page
- Automize the "special requests"
- Create a check-in and check-out system for the material pit
- Clone this repository
- Make sure Ruby 2.6.3 and Bundler 2.0 or higher are installed
Deploy update to server
Push the updates to master, make sure you have SSH access to the server and just run
cap production deploy in your local Saruman directory
- Tom Naessens
- Felix Van der Jeugt
- Toon Willems
- Benjamin Cousaert