A fully RESTful server implementation for CodeIgniter using one library, one config file and one controller.
Sponsored by: Coding Futures
- PHP 5.1+
- CodeIgniter Reactor 2.0 (for 1.7.x support download v2.2 from Downloads tab)
Coming soon. Take a look at application/controllers/api/example.php for hints until the default controller demo is built and ready.
I haven't got around to writing any documentation specifically for this project but you can read my NetTuts article which covers it's usage along with the REST Client lib.
- Instead of just seeing item, item, item, the singular version of the basenode will be used if possible. Example
- Re-factored to use the Format library, soon to be merged with CodeIgniter.
- Added support for UTF-8 characters in XML.
- Added JSONP as a return type.
- Loaded the Security lib before use in case it is not loaded in the application.
- Emulate the Request method for MooTools support.
- Upgraded everything to use CodeIgniter Reactor 2.0.0.
- Added the ability to set or override the Auth type per controller / method.
- Adding ability to only accept AJAX requests.
- Upgraded to CodeIgniter 2.0 and stopped supporting CodeIgniter 1.7.2.
- After $this->response() is called the controller will stop processing.
- Added config options to set table names for keys, limits and logs.
- FALSE values were coming out as empty strings in xml or rawxml mode, now they will be 0/1.
- key => FALSE can now be used to override the keys_enabled option for a specific method, and level is now optional. If no level is set it will assume the method has a level of 0.
- Fixed issue where calls to ->get('foo') would error is foo was not set. Reported by Paul Barto.
If my REST Server has helped you out, or you'd like me to do some custom work on it, please sponsor me so I can keep working on this and other CodeIgniter projects for you all.