Including math.js in your web pages will create a single global object
M(str, context), which is a function that parses a latex expression string.
- Parsing latex expressions efficiently
- Differentiation Export string representations of functions:
- GLSL shaders:
- Complex Numbers
- Vectors (dot products, cross products, gradient/curl etc).
- Finding roots (intersections) (Not yet implemented)
- Finding singularities (Not yet implemented)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.