Salesforce: Map Leads Near Me
Code created to highlight a real-world use for Salesforce Geocoding functionality
Salesforce introduced automatic geocoding of addresses as part of the Summer '16 release. This repository accompanies the following two blog posts I have written to explain how a simple map-based Lightning application can be used to bring this functionality to the surface:
- Automatically Get Geocodes for Addresses
- Location-Based SOQL Queries
- Data.com Success Community
- Plot Your Salesforce Leads on a Map
- New and Improved Salesforce Leads on a Map
- Creating a Salesforce Lightning Map Component
In this repository you'll find the code for the Lightning component and server-side Apex controller mentioned in the presentation.
Enjoy, go forth, and create amazing things with the power of automatic geocoding in Salesforce!