A computational geometry and math library for the CLR with potential medical, gaming, and GIS uses. Designed to be reasonably independent of any one specific industry yet useful to many.
- NuGet packages: http://www.nuget.org/packages?q=Vertesaur
- JabbR chat room: https://jabbr.net/#/rooms/Vertesaur
- Documentation: http://mediocresoft.com/vertesaur/
- Contributing: CONTRIBUTING.md
- Jump-in issues: https://github.com/aarondandy/vertesaur/labels/jump-in
The Vertesaur.Core library is the main part of the project containing core algorithms and data structures. Most implementations in this library will use the double data type.
The Vertesaur.Generation library offers generic implementations for some of the algorithms and data structures in the core. Additionally the library contains helpful abstractions and utilities to assist with run-time code generation for algorithms.