mYk's contact form
myks-contact is a pluggable Django application. It is tested with Django ≥ 2.2.
Download and install the package from PyPI:
$ pip install myks-contact
INSTALLED_APPS += ['contact']
This allows Django to discover the built-in templates and translations.
Define the list of recipients in the
CONTACT_EMAILS = ['firstname.lastname@example.org']
Add the application to your URLconf with the
urlpatterns += [ path('contact/', include('contact.urls', namespace='contact')), ]
To use the built-in templates, your project's
base.html template must
provide three blocks:
content, as shown in
this example, and you must be using the staticfiles contrib app.
If these conditions are inconvenient, you can override the
- Update for Django 3.0.
- Update for Django 2.0.
- Put sender email in Reply-To instead of From.
- Responsive CSS layout.
- Update for Django 1.8 and later.
- Stable release.
- Refactored tests for Django 1.6.
- Bundled stylesheet.
- Initial public release, extracted from my private repository.
- Switched the implementation to class-based generic views.
- Added documentation (README file).