A multi-platform system monitor, it shows memory usage, cpu usage, file systems, processes and network interfaces through a web interface.
Tested on the following systems:
- GNU autotools/libtool
To compile run
This will compile all dependencies and sources.
To start the web server, run
./system_monitor, that will start the server on port 3000.
- Make compilation easier and more portable (maybe use autoconf and automake)
- A way to configure
- User password
- HTTP port
- Refresh timeout
- What information to display
- User auth
- Run as daemon
- Provide installers for common systems like debian
- Process detailed information
- Provide historic cpu, network and memory