Steps to Run
- Install and launch R. I like to use RStudio.
- Create a directory called sentiment_analysis. From the command line: mkdir sentiment_analysis
- Open up that directory. From the command line: cd sentiment_analysis
- Clone this repository. From the command line: git clone email@example.com:abromberg/sentiment_analysis.git
- Open the file sentiment_analysis.R in RStudio.
- Make sure your working directory is the sentiment_analysis directory. From RStudio, you can go to Tools -> Set Working Directory -> Choose Directory. Or you can run the command setwd('path/to/directory')
- Select 'Run' to execute the program.
For more documentation, check out the blog post about this code here.