Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Use separate variables and methods wlc_set_countrycode_rev & siPmuFvcoPllreg for every driver
- Introduce a new boot-arg brcmfx-driver=[0|1|2], 0 - AirPort.BrcmNIC-MFG, 1 - AirPort.Brcm4360, 2 - AirPort.BrcmNIC
- Remove redundancy boot-args wl_msg_level and wl_msg_level2 (they are supported by Apple)
- pci14e4,43b1 & pci14e4,43b2 matched also to AirPort_BrcmNIC
Add patch to disable LPO panic in AirPortBrcmNIC: on some cards (DW1820A/BCM4350), the external LPO clock is sometimes not set upon initialization. While harmless in AirPortBrcm4360, AirPortBrcmNIC panics if this occurs. As it wasn't present previously, _osl_panic for string "32KHz LPO Clock not running" does not produce panic in AirPortBrcmNIC. Idea by al3xtjames.
- Allow to load all matched drivers for broadcom wi-fi (in case if there is a concurrency), except AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG.kext
- AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG probe & start are hooked to prevent using of this driver
- Fix a name conflict for config variable
- FakeBrcm is destroyed & removed from ioreg, there is no need to start original ariport driver, gIOCatalogue->removeDrivers called for FakeBrcm does this.
- Deep refactoring for FakeBrcm & BRCMFX, improved matching logic