Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Add patch to disable LPO panic in AirPortBrcmNIC: on some cards (DW1820A/BCM4350), the external LPO clock is sometimes not set upon initialization. While harmless in AirPortBrcm4360, AirPortBrcmNIC panics if this occurs. As it wasn't present previously, _osl_panic for string "32KHz LPO Clock not running" does not produce panic in AirPortBrcmNIC. Idea by al3xtjames.
- Allow to load all matched drivers for broadcom wi-fi (in case if there is a concurrency), except AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG.kext
- AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG probe & start are hooked to prevent using of this driver
- Fix a name conflict for config variable
- FakeBrcm is destroyed & removed from ioreg, there is no need to start original ariport driver, gIOCatalogue->removeDrivers called for FakeBrcm does this.
- Deep refactoring for FakeBrcm & BRCMFX, improved matching logic