- Do not patch airport drivers missing in the system (set of available drivers depends on the system version).
For systems with manually added airport drivers this behaviour can be overridden by boot-arg or property
- Add pci14e4,4331, pci14e4,4353 and pci14e4,4357 into AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext (in 11.0 only AirPortBrcmNIC can support these devices)
- Added MacKernelSDK with Xcode 12 compatibility
- Fixed macOS 10.8 compatibility (without ASPM support)
- boot-arg and property
brcmfx-aspmsupports special value
255in order to skip logic disabling APSM for 0x14e4:0x43a3 (DW1820A).
It can be used if you have masked pin 53 (CLKREQ#) and APSM L0|L1 is working.
- Improve service matching (the old implementation could cause hangs on boot)
- Added constants for 11.0 support
- Property 'pci-aspm-default' with value 0 is not required for Broadcom BCM4350 chipset (with non-apple subsystem-vendor-id), since now it is injected/corrected and method IOPCIFamily::setASPMState called for provider to disable ASPM immediately.
- Add required dependencies into OSBundleLibraries section
- Remove injectors for AirPortBrcm4360 and AirPortBrcmNIC from main Info.plist and move them into separate plugins AirPortBrcm4360_Injector and AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector (kexts with plist only). Under 11.0 (Big Sur) plugin AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext must be blocked by MaxKernel 19.9.9 or just removed, otherwise it will block loading of AirPortBrcmNIC since class AirPortBrcm4360 is unsupported.
- Check whether brcmfx-driver value is incorrect (if specified value is unsupported in current osx system)
- Support boot-arg and property
brcmfx-aspmto override value used for pci-aspm-default
- Add previous implementation of wowl disabler (both methods wlc_wowl_enable and wowCapablePlatform must be overridden)
- Add support for DW1820A CN-096JNT & Fix freezing issues (thanks to Sniki)
- Read property brcmfx-driver from provider's IOReg entry (can be injected by bootloader as well as brcmfx-country property)
- Minor improvement in method findService (based on panic report analysis)
- Do not use removeObject, use getNextObject