The only thing that is required at this time is our fork of PBox2D: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PBox2D which we will ideally make a JS version of.
This is a work-in-progress, and a step backwards since the presentation of it. To see the original, check out the eoh branch.
the EOH branch:
Ok, here are the links required:
- SimpleOpenNI: https://code.google.com/p/simple-openni/
- Box2D for processing: https://github.com/shiffman/PBox2D
- toxiclibs: http://hg.postspectacular.com/toxiclibs/downloads/
- v3ga: http://www.v3ga.net/processing/BlobDetection/index-page-download.html
- oscP5: http://www.sojamo.de/libraries/oscP5/
- Base Sketch: http://www.creativeapplications.net/processing/kinect-physics-tutorial-for-processing/ (not actually required, just for reference)