- Stop treating nils as quotable. Fixes issue #221.
- Revert MySQL hacks, since AR did too.
- Port workaround for MySQL's "helpful" casting behavior from Rails 3.2.12
- Fix issue #214, don't alter table name when mergine a relation with a default scope
1.0.14 (2012-12-04 OpenHack Louisville Edition!)
- Use bind values in where_values_hash, to prep for compatibility with 3.2.10
- Allow Symbol#to_proc blocks to fall through to Array's select method
- Allow strings in from_value. Fixes incompatibility with acts-as-taggable-on.
- Properly uniq order_values before visiting, to fix #163
- Remove an unnecessary passthrough on String in visitor.rb. Fixes #162
- Fixed issue #157, resolving problems when joining the same table twice.
- Allow predicates in order/select values
- Support Relation#from in Squeel DSL
- Yanked from RubyGems.org due to semantic versioning oversight
- Fix issue with duplication of order conditions in default_scope on AR 3.0.x
- Fix an issue with properly casting values to column type when used on Rails 3.0.x.
- Prevent reorder(nil) on reversed SQL from adding an order by id.
- Prevent cloned KeyPaths from modifying each other. Fixes #135
- Stop visiting group_values on merge. AR hates ARel attributes in group_values.
- Fix regression in merge causing issues with scopes returning nil
- Port fix for Rails CVE-2012-2661 to Squeel.
- Reduce risk of a potential memory leak through overzealous calling to to_sym.
- Allow right-hand relation conditions to prevail in Relation#merge.
- Add groupings to DSL. Allows control of matched sets of
parentheses in the absence of not/and/etc. Accessed via
- Allow As nodes in predicates. This allows casting inside
a where/having clause with PostgreSQL:
- Work around issue with Relation#count when where_values contains InfixOperations. Fixes #122.
typemethod on Stubs/KeyPaths for 1.8.x compat.
- Official 1.0.0 release.