adhearsion-xmpp is an Adhearsion Plugin providing XMPP connectivity.
- FIXME (list of features and unsolved problems)
- Adhearsion 2.0+
adhearsion-xmpp to your Adhearsion app's Gemfile.
In your Adhearsion app configuration file, add the following values:
Adhearsion.config do |config| config.xmpp.jid = "valid-jid" config.xmpp.password = "valid-password" config.xmpp.server = "valid-server" config.xmpp.port = "valid-port" end
Original author: Juan de Bravo
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (C) 2012 Adhearsion Foundation Inc.
Released under the MIT License - Check License file