What is NemakiWare?
NemakiWare is an open source Enterprise Content Management system.
CMIS ver1.1 compliant and even CMIS-native server
- Easy Integration or replacement with other existing/future CMIS-compliant client.
- Extended feature out of CMIS specification: user/group, archive etc.
- Highly customizable in CMIS specification because of CMIS-native development.
All-in-One package (server, full-text search engine and client)
- Ready to use in the real context.
- All components are connected via CMIS interface.
NoSQL CouchDB backend
- Simple document-based NoSQL database.
- Easy Database management and replication.
"Nemaki" derives from a Japanese word "寝巻き" which means night clothes. You can relax and enjoy happy enterprise time as if you are lying on the couch in your room!
Copyright (c) 2013-2018 aegif.
NemakiWare is Open Source software and licensed under the
GNU Affero General Public License version 3. You are welcome to change and redistribute it under certain conditions. For more information see the