IPTV Simple Home
Clone this wiki locally
The pvr.iptvsimple is a PVR add-on for XBMC. It add support for Live TV watching and EPG TV Guide through IPTV provided by the Internet providers in exUSSR countries.
Written by: Anton Fedchin.
Based on: XBMC PVR Demo Add-on by Pulse-Eight
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the file COPYING for more information.
This is unstable software! The authors are in no way responsible for failed playings, incorrect EPG times, wasted hours, or any other undesirable effects.
The addon supports:
- m3u playlist in format (take a look at below):
#EXTM3U tvg-shift=3 #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id1" tvg-name="Channel_1" tvg-logo="logo1" group-title="Group 1",Channel 1 http://STREAMURL #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id2" tvg-name="Channel_2" tvg-logo="logo2" group-title="Group 2",Channel 2 udp://STREAMURL ...
- tvg-id is value of channel id in EPG xml file. If the tag is absent then addon will use tvg-name for map channel to EPG;
- tvg-name is value of display-name in EPG there all space chars replaced to _ (underscore char) if this value is not found in xml then addon will use the channel name to find correct EPG.
- tvg-logo is name of channel logo file without extension (.png). If this tag is absent then addon will use channel name to find logo.
- tvg-shift is value in hours to shift EPG time. This tag can be used in #EXTM3U for apply shift to all channels or in #EXTINF for apply shift only to current channel.
- group-name is channels group name. If the tag is absent then addon will use group name from the previous channel.
radio is flag that indicate what group or cahnnel is radio. If the tag is absent then addon will use value from current group (if exists).
- Addon supports the EPG in XMLTV format
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <tv> <channel id="id1"> <display-name lang="en">Channel 1</display-name> </channel> <channel id="id2"> <display-name lang="en">Channel 2</display-name> </channel> ... <programme start="20130215080000 +0100" stop="20130215081500 +0100" channel="id1"> <title lang="en">News</title> </programme> <programme start="20130215080500 +0100" stop="20130215083500 +0100" channel="id2"> <title lang="en">Movie</title> </programme> ... </tv>
In the future releases will be implemented support timers and posibility to pause stream.
Official support on forums: