After update to GNOME 3 and Nautilus 3.x I've realized that one of the functions that I was using was not there! The emblems were disappear! How can I mark my series as viewed?
No problem, this nautilus script is here to help you.
This extension will brings to you a new property page:
You will need to install
python-nautilus before use this extension.
In debian based systems as
apt-get install python-nautilus
root user copy the
.py file in
You need to kill nautilus:
nautilus -q and restart it again:
This is a work in progress in a very early state, things that must be done (ordered by preference order):
- When a new emblem is selected remove the old one without the need of refresh the nautilus view.
- Transform the icon view on selection multiple (problems settings the emblems on this case).
- Select the emblems that are being used:
- This selection must be the intersection between all the selected files.
- If some of the emblems is changed, all the files will have the same emblems.
- Create a instalation script.
- Add gettext to i18n.