A theme and directory organisation for landslide
View an example presentation
The default theme's slides.js has been revamped as a jQuery plugin with a handful of fixes and improvements (many more to come!):
- Includes a clock in presenter view.
- 'p' properly toggles presenter view on and off.
- 'b' (blank) in presenter mode blanks the main view but simply reduces the opacity of the active slide in the presenter view.
- Closing the main window will automatically close presenter view.
- Greatly improved previously buggy scaling support, allows for embedding of slides.
- Added support for more presenter remotes via additional shortcuts.
Creating a new presentation
- Create a new directory
- Place required markup files and any custom css and image files here
- Copy the
example_presentation/presentation.cfgto here and change the filenames and paths as required
Building the slides
- Install landslide.
- cd into the directory of the presentation that you want to create and run
- Open up the newly created HTML file that is in the presentation directory.