Geotag your photos using stored GPX files. At this moment it supports only Garmin eTrex devices.
This gem add one executable which overwrite JPG files. BACKUP IS NEEDED!
How to use it
gem install gpx2exif
Go to path where you have JPG/JPEG photos (case insensitive) and GPX files.
From 0.0.1 there is 'simulation command'. Type 'geotag_simulate' and enter.
WARNING! it will overwrite all your photos so MAKE A BACKUP!
Type 'geotag_all_images' and press enter key.
See a nice piece of output and now you have geotagged photos :)
If something is not working send me e-mail and I'll fix it.
Create waypoint files
You can prepare your own list of waypoints and then store into eTrex using GPX file. At this moment there is only possible to convert data from YAML file to GPX. It is also possible to integrate with other (web)apps.
How to use it
Check samples/sample_yaml_pois.yml as a template.
Modify it, add yours POIs.
generate_garmin_waypoints -y input_file.yml > output.gpx
Contributing to gpx2xif
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Aleksander Kwiatkowski. See LICENSE.txt for further details.