Wurrd Client Interface extension for LiveHelperChat
This extension provides an interface for the Wurrd app to communicate with a LiveHelperChat server.
Wurrd is an app that provides operators the ability to chat with website visitors from their mobile devices. This extension exposes an API that the Wurrd app uses to communicate with a LiveHelperChat server. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and from the App Store. (iOS not yet integrated with LHC)
Full install and update instructions with pictures can be found on the Wurrd website
- Get the built archive for this extension from here.
- Untar/unzip the extension's archive.
- Copy the entire directory structure for the extension into the
- Activate the extension by adding wurrd to the extension array in "
<LHC root>/settings/settings.ini.php" (e.g. array (0 => 'wurrd')).
- Navigate to "
<LHC Base URL>/index.php/wurrd/install" and follow the steps to complete the installation.
- Click 'basic test' at the end of the installation to confirm that the installation was successful. You should see the following text:
Not yet implemented.
A configuration tool is provided to make some changes to configuration after installation.
Access the tool at
<LHC Base URL>/extension/wurrd/configure.php
The following config properties are available:
use_http_post (Force use of POST)
This is needed only if you attempt to login from your device and you receive error 501 or null. This is caused by this issue where some hosting providers block or redirect PUT and DELETE requests. Enable this checkbox if you experience an error logging in.
This is unique ID autogenerated upon installation and should not be changed.
This is needed for reporting on the health of the app.
The change log can be found at https://github.com/alberto234/wurrd-lhc-client-interface-extension/blob/master/wurrd/changelog.txt
Build from sources
There are several actions one should do before using the latest version of the extension from the repository:
- Obtain a copy of the repository using
git clone, download button, or another way.
- Install node.js and npm.
- Install Gulp.
- Install npm dependencies using
- Run Gulp to build the sources using
.zip archives of the ready-to-use extension will be available in