Automatic installation of Let's encrypt certificates on Yunohost
ATTENTION - THIS APP IS NOW DEPRECIATED BECAUSE CERTIFICATE MANAGEMENT IS NOW INTEGRATED DIRECTLY INTO YUNOHOST SINCE 2.5. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING !
Disclaimer ! This is alpha/experimetal software, use at your own risks. Testers / feedbacks are welcome ! So far I tested the install on a Yunohost test VM, and a production server (RPi). It seems to work though the install takes a while.
- Automatic install of Let's encrypt ACME client
- Automatic initial fetch of certificate(s) (one domain, or all domains)
- Automatic renewal of soon-to-expire certificates through weekly cron job
- Uninstall script if you want to fallback to self-signed certificates
N.B. about the install for all domains :
- if every fetch fails, install will be aborted ;
- otherwise, it will simply show a warning if one fetch failed.
- Upgrade/backup/restore ?