Awesome WM configuration
This repo contains up-to-date config and code for my local Awesome setup.
- Unitybar: tag/task sidebar. Inspired by Unity taskbar, fully supports Awesome tags.
- Interactive sidebar widgets:
- Weather widget with tooltip
- Network widget with ping latency tooltip
- CPU widget with processes tooltip
- Memory, sound and battery widgets
- Awesompd widget for Music Player Daemon
- Time widget with calendar tooltip
- Select any word and
Modkey-=for dictionary lookup
- Automatic wallpaper downloader and changer (currently disabled)
- Quake-inspired dropdown terminal on
- Dynamic rules, bind programs to tags with
- For other useful stuff see
x220.luaand modules it loads.
You can just replace your
.config/awesome folder with this repo and hope it
works. You should also have Awoken icon theme installed.