Python Flickr API
As complete as possible implementation of Flickr API.
The project provides an almost exhaustive access to the Flickr API, through an object oriented Python interface.
The project is still at an early stage and requires a lot of testing. Any help including bug reports is appreciated.
- Object Oriented implementation
- (Almost) comprehensive implementation
- uses OAuth for authentication
- context sensitive objects (depending on the query context, objects may exhibit different attributes)
- An interface for direct seamless calls to the Flickr API.
- A (django-compliant) caching mechanism
* python >= 2.6.5 * python-oauth (or the python module from http://code.google.com/p/oauth/)
$ git clone https://github.com/alexis-mignon/python-flickr-api.git $ cd python-flickr-api $ python setup.py install --user # to install in the user directory (~/.local) $ sudo python setup.py install # to install globally
You can also install the last stable release using the
$ pip install flickr_api --user # to install in the user directory (~/.local) $ sudo pip install flickr_api # to install globally
See its Pypi page.
A short tutorial is available in the Wiki section.