An OpenBW 2.5D map and replay viewer.
Written in TypeScript with Three.JS.
www.blacksheepwall.tv for moreVisit
This is Titan Reactor the WebGL renderer + plugin system. It consists of three primary parts in order to function:
- Titan Reactor - main app that loads replays & maps and creates sessions for viewing. Can be served statically.
- Cascbridge - an asset server that reads from your Starcraft install and serves it to Titan Reactor locally
- UI Runtime - the part of the application the runs in the iframe for UI plugins. Can be served statically.
- Plugins - the plugins that can be served statically.
- A purchased copy of Starcraft Remastered.
- See the CREATING_PLUGINS document.
Development Installation / Quick Start
Using node 18+, yarn 1.x
Clone this repo. The development branch is
main is used for releases.
In this repo:
git lfs install
git lfs fetch
Now we want to run Titan Reactor, the ui runtime, the plugins, and cascbridge:
The OpenBW wasm files are included (via git lfs). If you wish to build them yourself visit the openbw fork repository.
The documentation and functionality provided by Titan Reactor may only be utilized with assets provided by ownership of Starcraft. Starcraft® - Copyright © 1998 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Starcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Titan Reactor and any of its maintainers are in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®