R client library for accessing the Algorithmia API
First make a client object:
client <- getAlgorithmiaClient("ALGORITHMIA_API_KEY")
Then get the algorithm object:
algorithm <- client$algo("algo://AUTHOR/ALGORITHM_NAME/VERSION")
Call pipe passing in the input to the algorithm:
response <- algorithm$pipe(input)
There are two fields in the result. The meta data (which has timing data) and the result.
result <- response$result
- Verify that the
Versionfield in the DESCRIPTION file has had its version updated per proper semantic versioning from the previous version in CRAN
- Ensure that CI build passes successfully
- Inside a Docker container with the image for that stage with the local directory bind-mounted (ex:
docker run -it --rm -vpwd
:/algorithmia-r <docker image from .gitlab-ci.yml>)
- Run all commands
test:check_as_cranCI stage defined in
- Verify that the submission follows all CRAN policies.
- Submit the new package https://xmpalantir.wu.ac.at/cransubmit/
- Name: Robert Fulton
- Email: email@example.com
- Package: <the
tar.gzfile that was created from the build>
- Optional comment:
- Monitor email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any CRAN emails
- At the very least, an email should come through asking to confirm the submission. This must be done before the submission will appear in CRAN.
- Wait for the version of the library in CRAN is updated with the changes submitted
- Create a new Git tag on the commit submitted to CRAN. This should include the major, minor, and patch versions (ex:
- Push any Git tags / release branches up to Github.