A list of shell commands and tools specific to OS X.
You don’t have to know everything. You simply need to know where to find it when necessary.” (John Brunner)
Looking for contributors
We are always very happy to have contributions, whether for adding commands or to fix any isssue :D
How to install
in order to make this work, you will need to have
oh-my-zsh installed on your OS.
macfolder and move it to
- Enable the plugin by editing your
~/.zshrcfile and add it to your list of plugins
List of Commands
- html [file.ext] convert file to html, Supported formats (txt,rtf,doc,docx).
android-keystore To get the debug certificate fingerprint
mamp to start/stop or restart mamp server
- files [show]|[hide] to hide/show all files on your mac
- store-app List All Apps Downloaded from App Store
- disk show All Attached Disks and Partitions
- icon [enable]|[disable] enable/disable dock icon bounce
- 'bluetooth[enable]|[disable]|[status] to enable/disable bluetooth]