Contoso University is a place for learning AspNetCore and related technologies. This demo application is an amalgamation of smaller demo applications found in tutorials at AspNetCore docs. The tutorials are great at demonstrating isolated concepts, but issues surfaces when applying these concepts/techniques in a larger context. The purpose of this demo application is to apply concepts/techniques learned from those tutorial into a single domain (i.e. university).
- Traditional Web App using MVC + Razor Pages
- Traditional Rest Api
- Generate JWT Token at https://contoso-university-demo.azurewebsites.net/api/token to access secure api content. Requires registering via Web App.
- Unit Testing using Moq and xUnit
- Integration Testing using TestHost and InMemoryDatabase
- UI Testing using Selenium
- using Identity 2.0
- Confirm Email using SendGrid
- Confirm Phone using Twilio
- Two-Factor Authentication - see tutorial
- OAuth 2 - Enable Google & Facebook logins
- JWT (Json Web Token) - use to access secure API
- ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Asp.Net Core Mvc 2.0 / Razor 2.0
- Entity Framework Core 2.0 / Identity 2.0