This is a simple, working Cucumber + Watir-WebDriver framework, where pages are defined and interacted with.
- RVM on Mac OSX / Linux
- Pik/JRuby/Bundler/Wac on Windows
Installation and Usage
- Clone this repository from Github
Mac OSX / Linux
- ensure you have RVM (Ruby Version Manager) installed: http://rvm.beginrescueend.com/
- run ./go in the root directory: this will bootstrap everything needed and run the cucumber feature
- Install Ruby, Pik, Bundler and Wac (see my blog post: http://wp.me/p98zF-ca)
- Make sure you 'pik' Ruby
- In root directory, run 'bundle install'
- Then run 'rake'