Gives users control over whether or not to opt-in to Gravatar. Avoids revealing Gravatars to logged-out visitors.
How to Use
- Download this plugin as a ZIP
- Install and activate the plugin
- By default, no users' Gravatars are displayed to anyone
- To enable/disable displaying your gravatar to logged in users, go to wp-admin > Users > Your Profile and change the settings under Profile Picture.
- Note: While this plugin is active, users' Gravatars will NEVER be displayed to logged out users (including visitors like search engines.)
- Note: While this plugin is active, unregistered commenters' comments also will NEVER display a Gravatar.