Clone this wiki locally
Sindi is a lightweight IoC container for Scala.
- Bindings are immutable once defined during application/modules initialization
- No global bindings repository
- Bindings are stored in Contexts
- Contexts are passed implicity thru modules hierarchy
- The injector hierarchy is created when first injection occurs (lazy)
- Bindings can be overriden at any level but only during initialization
- Compiler plugin to validate modules definitions before run-time (optional)
- Module dependencies are checked during compilation ensuring every injected types are bound
- Modules can takes type parameter (generic)
Sindi Is Not a Dependency Injector
Let's Getting Started!