Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Some major changes have happened:
- Automatic test discovery has been added. It's no longer required to manually define tests.
- Multiple tests per unit are now supported.
And there are other minor but important changes too:
- Added a tweakable way to rebuild the whole project automatically if the GNUmakefile changes.
- Temporary files (test objects, binaries and timestamps) are now built to a hidden unified directory named
- NDEBUG is no longer defined on release trees.
- Unused function parameters are treated as warnings by default now.
- Overall code quality has been improved.