Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
2.3.2 version is mainly a bugfix release, containing only a few new features. However, it fixes a lot of bugs that ruined the lives of users of the previous version. But beware! We're also thinking of the future, therefore we still left some bug in our code, for you to find them.
To get an idea of what's featured in this release here are some of the changes:
- Implemented the missing
Show Sharedcommand in amulecmd.
- Fixed "Disable computer's timed standby mode" for MacOS 10.9 Mavericks
- Display hashing progress in progress bars
- Fixed loading of zipped IP filter
- Read AICH root hashes from binary eMuleCollection files
- ... and many many more...
You can read the full list of changes here.
- aMule at the moment supports wxWidgets versions 2.8.12 - 3.0.2. wxWidgets 3.1 is not supported! This also means that you might encounter problems with GTK+3, see issue #51.
- Closing search tabs might make aMule crash. If you experience this problem you can try the patch suggested in pull request #62, but please read carefully the explanation on why it isn't included in the release.