Bioconductor Package https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/vulcan.html
Source Data can be found on GEO, GSE109820.
- Supplementary File 1 - S1_qPCR_ER/Manuscript_Figures.pdf
- Supplementary File 2 - S2_ChIP-seq_ER/rmarkdown.pdf
- Supplementary File 3 - S3_qPLEX-RIME_ER/02.Supplementary.pdf
- Supplementary File 4 - S4_qPLEX-RIME_GRHL2/rRunTMTanalysis.pdf
- Supplementary File 5 - S5_ChIP-seq_GRHL2/Manuscript_Figures.pdf
- Supplementary File 6 - S6_eRNA/plot_eRNA.pdf
- Supplementary File 7 - S7_ChIP-seq_H3K27ac_siGRHL2/Rmarkdown.pdf
Manuscript DOI pending
This is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You can obtain a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program from <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- If brca-expmat.rda is not found ..
cd ChIP-seq_ER/data/ cat brca-expmat.rda.part1 brca-expmat.rda.part2 > brca-expmat.rda
- qPLEX Analyser package not found
Install the package found in the packages directory.