IMPORTANT NOTICE: This repo has been deprecated and moved to a new location effective March 9, 2015: Please use the new master: https://github.com/Esri/html5-geolocation-tool-js.
Use this fun jQuery Mobile web app to test HTML5 geolocation on different devices. It lets you track your location as well as play with the different HTML5 Geolocation properties. This can be used on a desktop browser, mobile browser or within a PhoneGap project.
Settings View (cont'd):
- Displays location on map.
- Displays HTML5 geolocation properties (e.g. lat/lon, timestamp, etc)
- Let's you configure and try out different scenarios by changing the geolocation properties.
- Modify geolocation properties via the Settings menu.
- Internet browser: desktop, laptop, phone or tablet
- Internet connection by ethernet, cellular network and/or Wifi
Copyright 2013 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.