If you find any bugs or defects email me at email@example.com or you can submit a pull request.
• Allow ship name, color, and design selection.
• Complete 7 wonders of the World screen by selecting images of the wonders at Pexels, and coding them to show up correctly.
• Save last location of your ship in User Defaults so if you leave the game and come back you don't keep starting near Earth.
• Add more views of Earth to the Space Station.
• Work on Moon view
• If someone is interested in forking this code and creating their own universe, we could link the universes together through a worm hole kind of like a web ring. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
•All assets in this repository are copyright their respective owners.
•The code was developed by myself, Andy Triboletti.
•International Space Station model is from NASA https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/resources/2378/international-space-station-3d-model/
•The flag on Mars is from https://free3d.com/3d-model/flag-pole-animated-unity-package-55318.html
•The spaceship is from a Blender script available from this link: https://github.com/a1studmuffin/SpaceshipGenerator/issues/31
•The ship names were generated from https://www.samcodes.co.uk/project/markov-namegen/
We take openness and inclusivity very seriously. To that end we have adopted the following code of conduct.