AS A foodie traveller, I WANT to find somewhere good to eat. SO THAT I can find the best nearby restaurants.
- GIVEN a foodie dashboard with dropdown buttons
- WHEN I search for a type of restaurant
- THEN I am presented with a map showing markers nearby restaurant added to the search history
- WHEN I click a marker of selected restaurant
- THEN I am presented with the restaurant name, address, phone number, website (if available), and star reviews
- WHEN I click on a type of restaurant in the search history
- THEN I am again presented with a map showing markers nearby restaurant
- WHEN I open the resto dashboard
- THEN I am presented with the last searched resto
|result_page.js||Search Result Functionality|
|myfave.js||Search History Functionality|
|images folder||All images file|
- [VScode] (http://code.visualstudio.com/) - The editor of choice.
- [Chrome DevTools] (https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools) - The editor pages on-the-fly and problem diagnostic.
- [W3C MarkUp Validator] (https://validator.w3.org/) - The markup validation service (HTML, XHTML) of web documents.
- [GetBootstrap] (https://getbootstrap.com/) - Open-source CSS framework directed at responsive, mobile-first front-end web development.
- [Postman] (https://www.postman.com/) - The Postman API allows to easy access to API.
- [Favic-O-Matic] (https://favicomatic.com/) - The favicon generator both .ico, PNG and the HTML code needed.
- [Google Maps API] (https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation) - An interactive map to our website
- [Google Places API] (https://developers.google.com/places/web-service/overview) - a simple way to add Google's rich, local information to your maps.
- [Zomato API] (https://developers.zomato.com/) - GET /cuisines / Get list of all cuisines in a city