Apache PredictionIO is an open source machine learning framework for developers, data scientists, and end users. It supports event collection, deployment of algorithms, evaluation, querying predictive results via REST APIs. It is based on scalable open source services like Hadoop, HBase (and other DBs), Elasticsearch, Spark and implements what is called a Lambda Architecture.
To get started, check out http://predictionio.apache.org!
Table of contents
A few installation options available.
- Installing Apache PredictionIO from Source Code
- Installing Apache PredictionIO with Docker (community contributed)
- Recommendation Engine Template Quick Start Guide
- Similiar Product Engine Template Quick Start Guide
- Classification Engine Template Quick Start Guide
Bugs and Feature Requests
Use Apache JIRA to report bugs or request new features.
Interested in helping with our documentation? Read Contributing Documentation.
Keep track of development and community news.
- Subscribe to the user mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and the dev mailing list mailto:email@example.com
- Follow @predictionio on Twitter.
Read the Contribute Code page.
You can also list your projects on the Community Project page.
Apache PredictionIO is under Apache 2 license.