Apereo .NET CAS Client
The Apereo .NET CAS client provides CAS integration for the Microsoft Windows platform via the .NET framework.
- Supports CAS Protocol 1.0 and 2.0 and SAML 1.1
- Supports CAS single sign-out
- Rich support for Microsoft ASP.NET platform integration through Forms Authentication framework
Table of Contents
- The latest stable releases are available on NuGet or can be downloaded from GitHub.
- Pre-release versions (unstable) are available on MyGet here
- CI versions (unstable) are available on MyGet here
See ReleaseNotes.md for details.
The Apereo .NET CAS Client is open source software, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
See LICENSE.txt for details.
If you have already identified an enhancement or a bug, it is STRONGLY recommended that you simply submit a pull request to address the case. There is no need for special ceremony to create separate issues. The pull request IS the issue and it will be tracked and tagged as such.
This project follows the GitFlow branching/workflow model. As such, please base all of the code changes in your pull request off of the
develop branch in our repo. We will merge your pull request, if accepted, into our
Also take a look at the Apereo Contributor Guidelines article for an more information about contributing.