Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We are excited to announce the 3.0.0 stable release
Dejavu 3.0 offers the best onboarding experience to ElasticSearch. Import your datasets (using JSON, or CSV), browse data, add mappings, compose queries and create/test a faceted search UI in minutes.
- Connect to one or more indexes
- Powerful filtering of data
- Search across the entire dataset
- A performant data view
- Built using React
- Reduces heap usage by over 50% over larger datasets
- A new nested objects view - display all data hidden within objects
- Fixes a bug where updates didn't occur reliably.
- Improves documentation around usage with Elasticsearch via Docker and docker-compose.
- Include _id fields in the global search.
- Improvements in Elasticsearch version check.