Android application for reading comic strips over internet.
Common git commands that you may find helpful:
- Cloning -- git clone email@example.com:applications4android/ComicReader
- Staging the changes -- git commit -a -m ""
- Submitting the changes -- git push origin master
- Syncing your branch to TOT -- git pull origin master
When you clone the repo you will see a folder named 'ComicReader' created. Given below is the organization of this folder:
- ComicReader --- Main source folder which contains the project-specific files
- ComicReaderTest --- Android JUnit test-cases for this project
- Traditional Eclipse Way: You can just open the ComicReader project in Eclipse IDE and build as usual.
- Maven support: From the top folder, you can just run 'mvn' (thanks to moparisthebest).
This project is released under Apache License 2.0. More details can be found in the following link: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0