Improve focus and increase your productivity by listening to different sounds right from GNOME Shell.
Details & Info:
- Focusli streams the sounds from the internet in their first run. Later it caches them locally at
~/.email@example.com/sounds/to save your bandwidth.
- To add/remove new sounds, you can edit the
- All the sounds are royalty free (available at http://soundbible.com/royalty-free-sounds-1.html)
- The original sounds are mp3 files. Make sure you have the proper plugins/codecs.
- When disabling a sound or setting the volume to 0, the player stops, saving you processing time.
For features and bug reports, please file an issue at https://github.com/armonge/gnome-shell-extension-focusli/issues