Swift Cloud REST API for Visio Processing
Aspose.Diagram Cloud SDK for Swift wraps the Aspose.Diagram REST API which allows developers to view, export and convert Microsoft Visio format files to various other formats including fixed-layout, web and images.
Visio Processing Features
- Convert diagrams to 20+ different file formats.
- Retrieve document information of a Visio diagram.
- Programmatically create a new Microsoft Visio diagram file.
- Convert Visio flow-charts to other supported formats.
- Upload your business-oriented Visio diagrams to cloud storage.
- Export Visio files to raster images, fixed-layout, and HTML formats.
Please refer to Developer's Guide to see what else you can achieve.
Read & Write Visio Formats
Microsoft Visio: VSDX, VSX, VTX, VDX, VSSX, VSTX, VSDM, VSSM, VSTM
Save Visio As
Fixed Layout: PDF, XPS Images: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, EMF Web: HTML Other: XAML, SWF
Read Visio Formats
Microsoft Visio: VDW, VSD, VSS, VST
New Features in Version 20.3
- Added support to draw Polyline, Line & Ellipse on a page.
- Added ability to set page settings
- Add support for addition of an empty page.
- Ability to get page information.
Please visit Aspose.Diagram Cloud 20.3 Release Notes for detailed release notes.
Get Started with Aspose.Diagram Cloud SDK for Swift
Register an account at Aspose Cloud Dashboard to get you application information. Next, add the CocoaPods to your project as demonstrated below.
target 'MyApp' do pod 'AsposeDiagramCloud', '~> 20.3' end
Once done, run POD install inside your terminal, or from CocoaPods.app.
Alternatively, test run the POD as follows.
pod try AsposeDiagramCloud
Aspose Cloud-hosted Service VS On-premise Deployment (Experimental Feature)
Starting from v19.10, you can choose either to use Aspose Cloud-hosted image processing service (the standard way) or the Docker image from Docker Hub deployed on-premise to serve the requests. The details about key differences and deployment process will be described on the dedicated Docker Hub page as soon as it's released.
Create a New VDX Format Diagram in Swift
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). let diagramApi = DiagramAPI(appSid: "MY_CLIENT_ID", appKey: "MY_CLIENT_SECRET"); let name:String = "FileCreate.vdx" let folder:String? = "my_output" let isOverwrite:Bool? = true let response = try diagramApi.createNew(name: name, folder: folder, isOverwrite: isOverwrite)
Aspose.Diagram Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages