GIS Data Manipulation & Conversion API for .NET
Aspose.GIS for .NET API helps developers render maps, read, write & convert geographic information fetched from vector-based geospatial data formats without needing any other GIS software. The GIS .NET API supports working with Shapefile, GeoJSON, ESRI File Geodatabase (FileGDB), Geography Markup Language (GML), Keyhole Markup Language (KML), Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) and many others.
It allows to read and write GIS data, convert GIS file formats, and render maps to SVG format. You can also create and analyze feature geometries as well as create basic geometries, such as, Point, MultiPoint, Line, Multiline and Polygon from scratch. The API supports to build non-linear (curve) geometries, linearize non-linear geometries, and control precision mode of calculations.
|Demos||Source code for live demos hosted here.|
|Examples||A collection of .NET examples that help you learn the product features.|
|Showcases||Standalone ready-to-use applications that demonstrate some specific use cases.|
GIS Data Manipulation Features
- Render maps to PNG, JPEG, BMP, or SVG.
- Iterate through layer features.
- Read layer features by index.
- Fetch metadata about vector layers.
- Create new layers and datasets as well as work with multi-layer dataset.
- Convert vector data to popular file formats.
- Perform re-projection during data conversion.
- Adjust feature attributes while converting.
- Customize styling of each geometry type.
- Perform complex drawing by combining several symbolizers.
- Apply layer rendering rules to control feature visual representation.
- Use value attributes to calculate styling parameters of a feature.
- Perform vector analysis & manipulate geometries.
- Support for Spatial Reference Systems.
Read & Write GIS Formats
ESRI Shapefile: SHP, SHX, DBF
GeoJSON: JSON, GeoJSON
TopoJSON: JSON, TopoJSON
ESRI File Geodatabase: GDB
Google Earth: KML
Read GIS Formats
Geography Markup Language: GML
GPS Exchange Format: GPX
MapInfo Interchange Format: MIF
MapInfo Tab Format: TAB, DAT, DBF
Other: GeoTIFF, ESRI ASCII
Render GIS Files As Images
Images: SVG, PNG, JPEG, JPG, BMP
Aspose.GIS for .NET API's uniform model is based on 100% managed code. This API can be used to develop several different types of .NET apps including ASP.NET, WinForms and Windows Services. It is easy to use & deploy, and provides the ideal solution to work with geo-spatial information with .NET Framework 4.7, .NET Standard 2.0 & Xamarin platforms.
Get Started with Aspose.GIS for .NET
Are you ready to give Aspose.GIS for .NET a try? Simply execute
Install-Package Aspose.GIS from Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch the NuGet package. If you already have Aspose.GIS for .NET and want to upgrade the version, please execute
Update-Package Aspose.GIS to get the latest version.
Convert a Shapefile to GeoJSON Format with C#
VectorLayer.Convert(dir + "template.shp", Drivers.Shapefile, dir + "output.json", Drivers.GeoJson);