This repository contains Aspose.Video Cloud SDK for .NET source code. This SDK allows you to work with Aspose.Video Cloud REST APIs in your .NET applications quickly and easily, with zero initial cost.
- Add image watermark
- Add text watermark
- Change aspect ratio
- Change bitrate
- Change FPS
- Change resolution
- Encode video with different video codecs
- Convert video to different video formats
- Extract/cut/trim video files
- Extract thumbnail image from the specific time position
- Set volume level
- Get video metadata
- Append video files
- Add audio track
See API Reference for full API specification.
How to use the SDK?
The complete source code is available in this repository folder. You can either directly use it in your project via source code or get NuGet distribution (recommended). For more details, please visit our documentation website.
To use Aspose Video for Cloud .NET SDK you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create App Key and SID at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Install Aspose.Video-Cloud via NuGet
From the command line:
nuget install Aspose.Video-Cloud
From Package Manager:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Video-Cloud
From within Visual Studio:
- Open the Solution Explorer.
- Right-click on a project within your solution.
- Click on Manage NuGet Packages...
- Click on the Browse tab and search for "Aspose.Video-Cloud".
- Click on the Aspose.Video-Cloud package, select the appropriate version in the right-tab and click Install.
The examples below show how your application have to initiate and convert "avi" file to "mp4" using Aspose.Video-Cloud library:
var VideoApi = new VideoApi(AppKey, AppSID); ConvertOptions options = new ConvertOptions(); var request = new PostConvertVideoRequest("original.avi", "mp4", "destination.mp4", options); VideoApi.PostConvertVideo(request);
Tests contain various examples of using the SDK.
- .NET Framework 2.0 or later
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to contact us using our Support Forums.