Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- ByteBuffer loop-less PImage conversion technique from @mudphone should cause significant speedup
- Updated all examples to not explicitly call P2D in setup() since that seems to cause problems with contemporary processing.
- Add a version of detect() that allows additional options for detection speed (thanks @eyaler).
- Add a version of loadCascade() that accepts an absolute path to the cascade xml file so you can load your own.
- Add a flip() function for @bengrosser.
- Add a helper function for converting OpenCV Rect to java.awt Rectangle so people can experiment with other detectMultiScale() options.
- Add significant amounts of additional Javadocs.
- Finally, actually, fixing support for 64-bit Windows, courtesy of @zmike808!
Note: Despite what Github might say, this release was created Mon Jan 20 23:51:58 2014 -0500
- Official support for 32- and 64-bit Linux (thanks Arturo Castro!)
- ConvexHull support for Contours
- First release meant for inclusion in the Processing contributions manager.
Much-improved Windows support and Eclipse compatibility thanks to @P0ulp! Improvements. Plus a few other things!
- Cascade paths calculate correctly on Windows so face detection works.
- Histograms draw correctly on Windows
- Updated libs structure
- Improved Eclipse compatibility
- blur() has options for directionality, i.e. horizontal- or vertical-only blurring
First real public release! Features include:
- Load PImages and files into OpenCV
- Support for a bunch of filters: blur, brightness/contrast, threshold, adaptive threshold, range, invert, dilate and erode, histogram equalization, diff, Canny, Sobel, and Scharr edges
- Face detection and other cascade-based detection
- Contour detection with polygon approximation
- Ability to work in grayscale, RGB, or HSV color space (with support for individual color channels)
- Histogram calculation
- Region of Interest support
- Basic camera calibration support
- Background subtraction
- Min and max support
- Based on OpenCV 2.4.5
- Tested on 64-bit Mac OS X with Mountain Lion and Lion as well as 32-bit Windows 7